Bee It is illogical to obsess over things that cannot change.

These things are me. Nerdy Weird The future
facebook heaven hell deviantart
Thursday, July 1, 2010,11:14 PM
confusion.

00:06Theodore
Go to sleep baby.

00:06Me
i don't wanna

00:07Theodore
Do it.

00:07Me
why?

00:07Theodore
You're sleepy, that's why.

00:08Me
can you tell?

00:08Theodore
A little.

00:08Me
lol how

00:09Theodore
Just how your'e typing.

00:10Me
how am I typing?

00:10Theodore
Not as well as normal. Well I'm tired and I think I'm gonna go to bed.

00:10Me
ok

good niiight!

:D

00:11Theodore
Sweet dreams baby.

00:11Me
you too. :3

00:11Theodore
hugs

00:11Me
hugs

Labels: ,

10 previous posts
:/ ★ Wherein I learn to fall out of love ★ Glee and how it affects Bee's psyche ★ Hey you. ★ Dearest Bee, ★ Wow.... ;w; ★ I am... ★ Memorize! ★
Past posts by month
April 2010 ★ May 2010 ★ June 2010 ★ July 2010 ★
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.