Bee It is illogical to obsess over things that cannot change.

These things are me. Nerdy Weird The future
facebook heaven hell deviantart
Wednesday, June 30, 2010,11:08 AM
Wherein I learn to fall out of love

I hate everything. And I'm just angry. And hurt. Why are things so complicated? Long story short, Dair and I broke up and he's super nice and supportive and shit for a few days, now he's being a jerk and getting mad at me for no reason. What am I supposed to do? I don't ever bounce back within a week. My mind doesn't work that way. But I don't want to lose the best friend I've ever had in my life. I'm just upset because I want everything to go back to normal, as in how it used to be before we dated. No weird awkward feelings, no jealousy, just hanging out, having a good time and being ok in myself instead of feeling like ripping my skin off and running away, and not feeling like I'm doing something wrong in being sad and upset.

The only compulsion I'm getting is to start rebounding ASAP, and doing stuff with Phil casually like he suggested, or going a different route and finding someone else entirely. The only way I can stop liking someone is to start liking someone else. If I did that, would everything go back to normal? Would I love being around my best friend again? Or should I grin and bear it and wait?

Labels: , , , ,

10 previous posts
Glee and how it affects Bee's psycheHey you.Dearest Bee,Wow.... ;w;I am...Memorize!
Past posts by month
April 2010May 2010June 2010July 2010
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.